[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
AskMisterWizard.com • View topic - Greetings

Greetings

New users post introductions here. Tell us about yourself and your interests. It's OK to include a link and a quick description of your own website IF IT FITS THE GENERAL, TECHNOLOGY-RELATED interests of our viewers. Your posting will be reviewed by our moderators, and if (in their judgment) it isn't deemed to be of interest to our viewers, it will be deleted before it is ever seen. Don't even try to post anything that isn't technology related!

Greetings

Postby JohnnyAndre » 06 Jul 2011 07:35

Hiya. My name is Josiah and I come from Romford. It is great to meet you all. I signed up with this community forum after finding it on bing. From a quick browse I'm glad I signed up with this website as nearly everybody on here seems to be courteous and sincere, not like lots of other places where members act like douches. I don't usually take the time to introduce myself personally on message boards in most cases I just read through but askmisterwizard.com appears to be a fantastic place to be.

[url=http://www.contractsimcard.co.uk/]Sim Only Deals[/url]

[url=http://www.contractsimcard.co.uk/]Sim Only Deals[/url]
JohnnyAndre

Re: Greetings

Postby vibram » 29 Apr 2012 06:25

Hello , from New York ! And welcome you here.
Health is not everything.But without health, everything is nothing. So is the shoes . It's

important to choose a pair of shoes to fit yourself . So love today . Love tomorrow . Love

future .
vibram

Return to Community Welcome